I can't work like this

BLANE-O

Tell my left butt cheek that rear boots don't matter! Last weekend the 14 year old rear boot on my 14 year old Connelly decided to rip crossing the wake... ouch! I'm excited to ski on it, heard a whole lot of good about the senate.

Thanks to @perfski for getting it here quick and in perfect shape!

• Baller
@MuskokaKy I switched from a 2016 to a 2017 Senate Graphite. Improvements to me were increased stability, carries more speed through turn, feels to ride a little "higher" or a "lighter" (essentially less effort than the 2016). If you are on the fence it's a worthy upgrade.

This thing is freaking sweet. Took a few runs to get set up right but man once I got it feeling right I fell in love. Hortons review said it best, this thing is just plain easy. By no means am I a great skier but the senate makes up for a lot of my short falls. I ski open water and got to make several runs on pure glass at 34mph, super easy to manage speed coming in to turns and it blew me away how fast it exits. Even when I run short on talent it continued to carry its speed and remain steady and predictable. My offside is where I really noticed how steady this ski is, once I got my boots positioned right and got rid of the skipping I immediately felt more comfortable controlling my offside speed than I ever did on the Connelly. I made a run on choppy water at 30mph and continued to enjoy the ski, absorbs the chop like a champ and never once felt like it wanted to slip out from under me in the middle of a turn.

Like I said, by no means am I a guru, but I can't say enough great things about the senate!