NorCal MasterCraft BallOfSpray Cash Prize Sept 16 & 17 at Bell Acqua Lake 3

Horton

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
@usaski1 I don't use the usawaterski sign up system. Go to the sign up page and just send your entry fee. I'll get you to sign the forms on site.

• Members

I will take one of @skidawg's free beer spots. @Horton, pm me your address and I will mail you a check; I don't have a PayPal account.

I figure to be at that awkward level that scores too high to stay in the handicap group but has no chance to place in the head to head. First round road kill. However, if I can drink $201of beer in 2 days, I can consider myself as coming out ahead.

• Administrators
@APB No. BallOfSpray cash prize just a fun little tournament with a big cash prize. We take every extra Penny and give it back in prize money. There are no funds or time for webcast. Maybe someday.

• Administrators
@"Mateo Vargas" in your case that would increase the chance of making money. I'm pretty sure for everybody else that would likely be a loss

• Baller
I sooo wish I could make it!!! Between now and then I'm moving my daughter to Ft Myers area (from Iowa!), moving my youngest son back to college (after summer at home), spending two days at Mayo clinic for labs, consults, and MRI and PET scans, and attending a fund-raising event for brain cancer research. I will start another round of chemo the week before the BOS and will finish it that weekend. Also, Friday September 15, Mitch is flying up to spend the weekend and then work remotely and ski until we leave for SkiWatch the next weekend for our annual 6 round fiesta with our friends in Milton. Just can't swing it.

• Administrators

the field is shaping up but there are a few spots left. Who wants to take the money? $6,000 in prize money* .

(*if will get 40 skiers)