2017 Southern Regionals

LLUSA

• Baller

Crap, I missed it. I'm in T'town and didn't hear about it. Personally I would love to see LLUSA promote the events being held there; on here, on FB... That being said, it's an awesome site, if you've never been there try to make it for one of the events.

• Baller
I would like to thank Lyman on his hospitality and generosity for hosting 4 out of the last 5 Southern Regionals. It is a great site to ski and watch. We need more sites to step up and share the "burden" of hosting the Regionals.

• Baller_

LymanLand Is a world class facility . Would like to know how many regional records were broke this past week!

Thank You Lyman from Team Seal, We hope you decide to bring the event back to Dunkenville in the near future.

• Baller
Thank you @LLUSA !! The Regionals were a class event held as a world class facility. I know I can speak for those who were there and say we all appreciate the preperation and hard work from every one of the club members and support people. Great job! Beautiful lake and all that reflects on great scores all week. Thanks again, it was a honor to be part of the officials crew!

• Baller
Thanks Lyman for hosting such a great event! We couldn't have asked for a better site or conditions. I skied on Sunday and came within a buoy of setting a PB, and happened to get on the podium for the first time in over 20 years.

• Baller_

If I can shovel enough snow off the dock, I'm headed to eastern regionals this week. Man it's been cold and wet in the Adirondack Mountains of northern NY this summer. Makes me long for a little Tuscaloosa heat.

Big shout out to Sharon Brown for her first southern region gold medal in W7 slalom.

Lpskier

• Baller
@lpskier not sure about the Tuscaloosa heat, never got above 95 with 95% humidity. Thursday was really hot though, the low biminis in some of the boat are hell, no wind, no rain except Friday afternoon for an hour, things rolled tournament finished at 2:20 on Sunday, @ MillerTime38 we do have the regionals figured out after 4 of them.