Nationals

lpskier

• Baller
AWAA is starting to see some encouraging numbers overall. Nationals up 100 skiers and 200 pulls. Midwest regionals up 25%. East up 18%. South central up 22%. West up a touch and south the same. 1000 guest members this year. We normally loose on average 500 members from Jan to July. This year -75. Still a long road to go but it's great to see it trending up. Thanks to everyone out there embracing some change and promoting our sport and ideas.

• Baller
Based on my rough math that is over 120 more skiers than last year. Roughly 20K in Entry Fees if they are all single event skiers. I hope the host site is the one to benefit from this and does not all go to "administrate fees"

• Baller

Lakes are fine... there will be some adjustments to trick to fit them in in 2 days. So check your events when you register.. Site looks good...and the whole SMRR Nieghborhood says thanks to all coming...Be sure and check out the local venders offering evening skier specials in San Marcos. Check the web site for details.

Jeff Lindsey

SMRR

• Baller_
Several hours driving west on 10 today pulling an Airstream with a Nautique sticker on the back window, and no one honked. Informal highway pole says I'm the only person from east of Texas going to Nationals.

Lpskier

I was up there this weekend helping out. The rain hit as I pulled out of the gate early Monday morning. But the site looks great and the guys and gals out there are doing a great job getting it ready. Can't wait for kickoff tomorrow morning! My first nationals and m3 is first off the dock, should help keep the butterflies down.

• Baller_
@Chuck_Dickey Make sure you are checking registration status, then under "Type" select "Seeding." Select your age group and event. That is the running order in reverse, i.e., skier "1," the top seeded skier, skis last.

Lpskier

• Baller
Anybody else trying to use the live scoring web page or app (waterskiresults.com)? It doesn't seem to be working for me. I was trying to check in on M3 slalom scores and it just comes back with another option to select the event after I hit submit.

• Baller
Word on the street is that Barton Rachwal won with 2.5 @ 39. Jason Peckham got .5 @ 39 (not sure what place). Grubbs made the podium at 5th place. So, I think Paul Turner is off the podium with Surdej and Fizer on it somewhere.