MS 'Can' Run 39- Big Thanks

RAWSki

• Baller

@Shell and I want to give a big thanks and shout out to @MS and @Mrs_MS for their hospitality during the MW Regionals Last Month. We brought the CP over early on Thursday and spent a nice night in St Paul, Friday morning I connect with Mark and without hesitation he invites us down to his site for some practice sets, changing up their normal ski time to accommodate two 'hacks' from Michigan. Fellow Ballers are the best and watching Mark run into 39' off while not feeling 100% was quiet inspiring.

Thanks again Mark and Kim (the 2nd best boat driver know!) I am sending a few Michigan brews your way today that should calm your water and help you cruise around 6 ball.

vldahfuva9wy.jpg

0bu9u6sgef5h.png

• Baller_

@Bruce_Butterfield This aint CNN

@RAWSki and @Shell It was great skiing with you two and we had a great time. Cant wait for the brews to show up. Great skiing at Regs and I am glad you got some practice in. We have the great Sam Ingram in town this week so looking forward to watching him ski today and hopefully get some great coaching.

• Baller

Good folk with a seriously "bad" Hawkeye colored SN 200...sweet boat. Great wind conditions lately wow glass every morning.

@MS and @Mrs_MS ...going to skiwatch this fall? I will be there whether or not I can ski by then...may just have to be A-#1 rib cooker, judge, scorer, and pick up my safety rating. I should be on a slalom again by then...just unclear whether I can really ski worth a dink by then.

Great midwest hospitality you showed to @RAWSki and @Shell ...would have expected nothing less.