Who's going to the Malibu/Trophies

dbski

• Baller

Hope to see all you ballers at the Malibu! If you're anywhere close to Milwaukee get your butts there and support the sport. New this year is a friday night jump and an overall competition for both men and women. Chad and the gang have really stepped it up a notch! The webcast starts friday at 8:30. If your going make it, be sure to stop by my booth and say hey! Here is what everyone will be gunning for.boziqcgcee54.jpg

jfr3ybs8r9xn.jpg

jj3bujlu616e.jpg

• Baller
Depending when you get there, you can park for free alongside the road and walk around the lake to the main area (or sit on that shore). If you'd like to park closer, there's a grass lot behind the lake where they usually charge a couple bucks to park.

• Baller

Parking is no sweat. This is a totally convenient and easy event to attend. You can pull right up on the road and park on the west side or there is ample lot parking for cheap. Come on out!!!

DB, I have to talk to you about making a sign for our cabin.

• Baller

Those ski "trophies" rock! So much more of a display piece for home or office than a trophy. On a trophy have to get up close and personal, read the small print...could be any old sport. Making them the shape of jumpers, slaloms, tricks...geez why the hell didn't I think of that seems so self-evident.

Those skis are works of art.