Zero Off Buzzer/Beeper volume ??????????

oldmanskier

• Baller

Our club boat is a 2012 Mastercraft.

We have the most current version of Zero Off.

The Buzzer (Beeper) volume has suddenly gone very low to almost unable to be heard.

We checked the volume setting and it is set to the loudest setting.

Zero Off engages ok but we can no longer hear the beeper when Zero Off engages, gives times thru the course or use as a wait timer between passes.

We assume the Beeper in our Zero off is going bad.

I know this is not a critical thing but somewhat annoying due to we are used to using the beeper.

Anyone else had this issue and know of a fix?

Thanks for any comments or suggestions.

oldmanskier.

• Baller
I had the same issue from day one with the buzzer with practically no volume at all and no change when I accessed the volume on the menu screen. Of course the ZO people were of zero help, so I disconnected the buzzer, tested it and plugged it back in except I reversed the wires and it worked again. The problem is the volume control is almost non existent now, and again, the ZO people and the website are of zero help........

• Baller
A funny thing (that never bothered me) about my ZO....when a skier falls or you fail to provide enough throttle mine doesn't tone. Never has. It's an '08 and was the first boat around that had ZO. First tournament I drove that season with another boat I said "what's that sound for?"