Best day ever report. Terry Winter coaching.

sunvalleylaw

• Baller

OK, so I just got to witness the Black Butte unofficial lake record being set by Terry Winter with a very clean 41 off. And received two excellent sets of coaching which saw me achieve a personal best. And improvement in technique and course timing which will really help me transition more into course skiing. Plus I had the honor and enjoyable experience of watching Terry ski from the boat into 41 off in windy conditions after the wind picked up. Truly amazing to watch.

It was a privilege and an honor to meet Terry and his wife Kristin and to enjoy the experience. If you have the chance to receive coaching from Terry, take it! You will not be disappointed!

• Baller
I wanted to add that Kristin was an excellent driver and skier. I was fortunate enough to be able to watch her ski from the boat also, (not part of the lesson) which was also very helpful. The two make a very supportive and encouraging team. And also just great people.

• Baller

Sunrise on the lake. A little too excited to sleep.

ot199juuc53q.jpg

Terry in the boat, Kristin under the bimini in the driver's seat, Willis checking it all out, and next skier up!

8spf3kzsa0oo.jpg

It was a pretty amazing weekend, seeing over 2 minutes of eclipse totality today, and watching Terry run 41 off in person yesterday, then watching him ski from the boat. Have never had the opportunity to watch truly high end skiing from the boat before. Both were incredible. Pretty nice weekend!

• Baller

@bigskieridaho LOL! did you ever hear of finding out what you don't know?? ;) Not sure your boats over there would drive slow enough for me. Still hoping to get over there for it, but may have a family schedule conflict arising. We'll see.

If the family conflict issue is handled, then yeah, I will do it anyway, just to do one. Who cares how I do. But I might not be able to pull it off.

• Baller
Wanted to follow up and say that it was worth way more than I paid to be coached by Terry this year, and that I continue to find good value in his trainwithterrywinter.com online lesson site. He continues to put out good new information, and answer questions that even heading into winter I find helpful to refine my mental imagery and visualization. Highly recommended.