will a vapor liner fit into a strada shell?

WBLskier

• Baller
I have strada boots that I used vapor liners in, the liners were way to big. The strada boots were in nearly perfect condition. They were a spare set I had for backups. Both boots are now torn and unusable. I called radar and they confirmed what I had already figured out, the vapor liners don't fit a strada binding. The store I purchased them from said they would work. Take this info for what it is worth but I have damaged binding which were in like new condition due to trying the vapor liners. I tried to by just buy vapor boots and nobody sells just the boots, even radar couldn't provide them. I wish I would have just spent the 150.00 bucks towards new vapor boots.

• Baller
I am not sure how to explain it but they definitely did not work for me and want to make sure the original poster doesn't end up like me and have brand new inserts to go with his damaged bindings like I do. I would call radar first, I spoke with the retailer to double check before buying they told me they definitely would work. After the fact Radar told me that the vapor liners I bought would not work with my strada boots. This was from a very nice Radar rep who researched and returned my call.