Slalom courses in Central Massachusetts

pregom

• Baller
I got the slalom bug last year and usually ski at Webster lake, a busy public lake. Even super early in the morning, it's difficult to find adequate water conditions, especially on weekends when I normally have time to ski. I often find yahoos who decide to cut through the course right when we are approaching the gate! So, I'd like to explore what other lakes in central Massachusetts have a slalom course, say within a 45 minutes radius from Webster? Feel free to PM me if you prefer. Thank you!

• Baller
@pregom this is Rui. I understand you were travelling out of the country after we met at Oakham this summer and we never connected. Nothing has changed here since we talked... we can try to re-connect given the same uncertainties that our public site presents. I recall we were trying for a weekday morning set at some point. Text me if you still have my #, or PM. Hope you are well.

• Baller
@BraceMaker we do have the Nipmuc Ski Club over there. I understand it hosted a national tournament back in the days. There are not enough of us interested in slaloming to have "border guards" while we ski. Our membership is growing, so, who know, maybe we'll be able to do what you suggest.