I'm back!

6balls

• Baller

OK I never left...but I sure couldn't ski after twisting my foot off of my leg this spring. Been on my slalom for a few weeks, have seen the buoys a few times running sets full of 28 off passes on a portable without 55m balls. I can't run or jump yet but hey...who needs to when you can ski!

6 tournament rounds start one week from today at skiwatch. Not expecting big things passing a few lines would be awesome. Feels like I'm salvaging something of what was to be a completely lost season. Bring spring I want more!

Thanks to BOS Ballers for keeping me near the sport while I was on injured reserve.

Some interesting side bets in order of greatest to least possibility; Dave has himself a blast with his brother, his nephew and a bunch of friends. Dave blows his entrance gates at least once. Dave runs 28 and 32 but can't get out of 35. Dave makes his opener and goes down at 32. Dave misses his opener. Dave runs 35 and gets a few on the purple. Dave misses a hole shot. Dave completes a dream comeback and runs 38 (yah...a guy can dream, right? I did list it as less probable than missing a hole shot!).

• Baller
When I tried the OB4 version I used the soft-shell boot which pretty much a high top shoe. I thought this would be better since I was on rubber previously. Now that I've gone to hardshell I really like it. Specially with the heated molded liners.

• Baller
Ran 6 more 28's yesterday in the rain with air temp in the 60's, water temp 69. Just ran tonight in air temp just below 60, water temp 68. Was a quick one ran 28, a cheater loop line at 30 off, and a pair of 32's. Starting to feel like myself again! Bring on Florida.