King Of Darkness: Water ski’s best edge-of-your-seat event

Horton

• Administrators

http://www.ballofspray.com/images/2017/KingOfDarknessPoster2.jpgThere’s something about watching a jumper shatter the dark with a 200+ ft. leap behind a MasterCraft boat that makes the adrenaline pump on the dock and pulse through the crowd. The 2017 King Of Darkness is an edge-of-your-seat event, and you won’t want to miss it.

This unique event gives world-class athletes a stage to showcase their impeccable talents while promoting the sport and the high-energy lifestyle that accompanies it. The festivities not only include the experience of watching elite skiers, like Freddy Krueger who took the victory in 2016, battle it out for a cash prize jackpot, but also a whole slew of fun-filled activities, yummy eats and good times.

Turn it into a family outing and bring along the youngsters. We’ll have free rides, ice cream trucks, face painters and arts and crafts lined up for the kids to enjoy. And parents, we haven’t forgotten about you. You’ll have nine food, beer and wine trucks accompanied by two bands to get the good vibes flowing and make it a night to remember.

Join us at 4 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 4 at Isles of Lake Hancock to watch the best skiers in the world showdown in all three events to take home the King Of Darkness crowns.

Lake Address:
Isleview Drive
Winter Garden, FL. 34787

For more information visit:http://www.kingofdarkness.org/home.html

• Baller_
Catch four rounds of record slalom at LaPoint Ski Park and watch the King of Darkness jump Saturday night at Isles of Lake Hancock the first weekend of November in Orlando. Entry information on line via USAWS website. Come ski with us!

Lpskier

• Baller

Great Promotional Video, Great Footage + Sounds, this is the way water ski events should be Promoted, 10 out of 10 + a Bonus, for who ever put it together, they certainly knew what they were doing and could probably make a really good living promoting various sports.

Thankyou, I enjoyed it so much, I have viewed it several times and keep going back.

• Baller

One of the best events I've seen in a long time! Tons of people lining the shores....With all those food trucks---they ran out of foood...How cool is that?! I mean tons of people! The skiing was great...Critchley wins his first pro jump event...nice!

Way to go Lake Hancock crew!

It's not quite as much as Shreveport in the old days, but getting closer! Nice Job! Thanks!