Exocet Jumpers

lpskier

• Baller_
Does anyone have mounting information for Exocet jump skis? I have 82’s that are drilled for HO binders. I want to mount Wileys. I don’t want to just rely on the existing holes being in the right spot if I don’t have to. Thanks!

Lpskier

• Baller
@lpskier I had a pair of 80's many years ago. We used the same numbers as 80 inch D3. Worked great for my son. My guess is 29.25 would be a good start point. They were a little heavier than the newer skis but were bullet proof. I think he went over 140 on them before going up to 86 inch

Hi old thread but have a question about these jump skies. They have a shape of the front. And looking at other jump skies you would assume the prominent side went on the outside, although these don't angle out the same as other skies. At the tail of the skies you have a straight edge at one side and a chamfer on the other. I assume the straight edge is the inside edge? But that puts the prominent shape of the front on the inside. Again pretty much straight skies so wouldn't angle in like other big jump skies. My question is, which is the left ski and which is the right? Can't find any pictures from the manufacturer or any pictures of people using them...cheers

• Baller
2 hours ago, PWard said:

Hi old thread but have a question about these jump skies. They have a shape of the front. And looking at other jump skies you would assume the prominent side went on the outside, although these don't angle out the same as other skies. At the tail of the skies you have a straight edge at one side and a chamfer on the other. I assume the straight edge is the inside edge? But that puts the prominent shape of the front on the inside. Again pretty much straight skies so wouldn't angle in like other big jump skies. My question is, which is the left ski and which is the right? Can't find any pictures from the manufacturer or any pictures of people using them...cheers

The rounded edge is the inside edge if I remember

• Like 1