Time to Commemorate 2017

dbski

• Baller

Now that the 2017 ski season is over its time to reward those accomplishments of the past year. Did you or a family member have a breakout year or achieve a hard fought goal? Did you finally place in a state tournament or nationals? Did you pull the trigger on that new lake home? Its time to commemorate these achievments with one of my decorative skis! Or maybe your just not happy with what Santa brought you. Order one of my skis through January and I'll pick up the shipping. Just look to your left and drop me and12ytemxwt6b.jpg

e-mail.

• Baller

2017 can be slammed shut from my perspective.

Maybe it’s due to getting older, but Cancer took a friend who also owned the company I work at. My Mom developed stroke induced dementia and needs 24/7 care, which is really wearing my Dad down as well. My Lake partner had a heart attack. Numerous friends lost their parents. A couple BOS guys going through C and hopefully will get through it, and we continue to keep them on our extended prayer list.

I can’t even think about any skiing accomplishments. Just glad to be skiing and hoping everyone has a healthy New Year and full reset after 2017!