Will tfactors mount ok?

MDB1056

• Baller
Anyone here know if (2015) tfactors will connect to (2012) HO S2 insert pattern without modifications? Dropped a note to D3 folks - said "they think so but ask HO". Have not heard back from HO yet but thought I'd ask the folks here as I'm sure there are plenty of tfactor and HO users here. Any help appreciated.

• Baller
The front will, for sure. Those are universal. The rear is a different animal. It’s a maybe. There are (basically) 2 patterns, D3 and HO. If I’m remembering correctly, the S2 has 4 rear holes (rear holes, for the rear plate, that is), for HO and D3. I may be wrong there though. If it’s got 4 holes, it should fit both.

• Administrators

@MDB1056

All current major brand front bindings are interchangeable. The same can not be said for back bindings.

So yes a TFactor will fit on a 2012 S2.

• Baller
Thanks all! Great deal on a pair from SIA- excellent condition. As a die hard rubber binding guy I'm psyched to get these as I've read nothing but good about them and I need an upgrade from my HO Venoms . I'm sure will take a while to get used to them but for the extreme discount vs brand new (50%) figured it's worth the risk. If I like them I know what I'll buy new forward . Appreciate the comments ballers. You guys are great!