Living every day

Razorskier1

• Baller
Hey guys. Fighting hard here. Avastin and keto seem to be shrinking the thing in my head. Just doubled steroid dose. Brain inflammation is a lingering problem. Left arm and leg don’t like it. More steroids and more frequent Avastin at a higher dose should help. We fight on

• Baller
God damn it Jim!!!!!! I have been away for a while and recently returned. I have been chatting with @6balls and he mentioned you and what you are going through. I wouldn't wish this insidious disease on my worst enemy!! I also don't know a person on this planet who is more equipped to kick its ass than you!!! I want you to know I am praying for you and sending you all the love and light I can muster!! Instead of chasing balls, you are now chasing eradication of this cancer from your body....One cell at a time!!! You have a group of people in your circle who love and care and are cheering you on. You also have a bunch of middle-aged dudes on this forum who are doing the same!!!!!! Keep being positive and keep the fight!!!