2014 - 2018 ProStar waterline cover (RED)

Roger

• Baller

Brand new, never used. Waterline cover has ratchet strap,tie down loops,vents. It's trailerable.

Protect your new PROSTAR from sun damage and road damage. Made of Aqualon material doesn't leak.

Covers the entire boat including the platform and the sides of the boat all the way down.

$495 shipped in CONUS.

• Baller
No issues. Lou Alcomo tows his Prostar all over Florida for tournaments using one of these. I bought it because we were losing our covered storage area, but have found another one, so I've never even put the cover on the boat. I bought it through Skip Dunlap who sells them for $495.00 plus shipping which was $40.00, so $535.00. I'm selling it for my cost and eating the shipping.

• Baller
So do I and so does Lou. What Lou does is not engage the ramp n clamp (stops short) when he has to use the cover. What I planned to do, was have the nose of the cover modified by a local canvas shop to split it out and have the strap cut and attached to two adjustable snaps. Then I could put the cover on even with the ramp n clamp engaged and just snap onto the front eye before tightening the adjuster at the rear of the boat. Since I never used the cover, I didn't have the mod done. Don't think it would be a difficult mod, but I didn't want to hassle with stopping short and all that (sort of defeats the purpose of the wonderful ramp n clamp system).

• Baller
All I was going to do if I kept it was have it split and tabs sewn on at the split point to tie it down the same as the other tie down points. Also have the strap cut and adjustable snap hooks installed to connect to the bow eye. I don't think it would cost much to have a canvas shop do the work.