Hello beautiful...

h2onhk

• Baller
@Brady mowing grass sounds pretty good right about now. @S1Pitts this is a one for one replacement of what I have now ( acme 422).....minus the small dings from the log I slammed this past summer. It's a great prop. The thread title came from my wife's reaction on why I got so aroused when it showed up the other day.....i told her it's hard to explain. I was originally going to name the thread "what's the best prop for tubing", but the risk of getting a panda from @Horton before he even opened the thread deterred me.

• Baller
@h2o.nhk. I wouldn't worry too much about Horton. I have never been given a panda, and I have been way way out there. It's a nice thing that we can get turned on by props and boots and fin adjustments and a myriad of other things that the laic community doesn't even understand. I can sit for hours and hours and be entertained and enlightened reading this forum. My wife just gives me a huge eye roll when she sees me on this site. I told her she should come on this site to learn how to pull me better--she seems to think that the center buoys are to hit. Go figure.