Has anyone Demoed or Planning on Demoing the New SN?

skinut

• Baller_

Drove it Skied it today at Corys..short line skiers dream come true! Going to ski it again on Fri.

Skied it at 34 and 35 MPH 28 off through 35 off. like riding across a glass table top through the wakes after 28 off. 28 off did have some rooster bite but was not an issue. noticed no wake drop off at any of the line lengths i skied. It is kinda UN-nerving not feeling the wake the first time.

pulled a couple skiers at longer lines and slower speed so I did not get a real feel for how it feels with top speed shortline skiers. from my brief experience behind the wheel I did need a 15 year old to walk me through the screen set up procedures (thanks Fed!). This could be an issue for many drivers that get thrown in the boat with no previous seat time in the product. A quick warning as a skier in a tournament you need to remind the driver at each end to input the line length as if it is not you might not get the ride you expect.

Talking to Cory and Adam P they were both very excited that the trick side of the boat was fabulous and they said the wakes were large and very well defined with an absolute flat table. Cory Commented that tricks were not left as as side issue and a lot of thought went into the total design of the boat.

Every aspect of the boat as far as I can see went through a comprehensive thought process and ergonomics are spot on.

Not going to go into the styling and overall looks as I am only interested in what goes on behind the boat. It was an overall great first impression for me though i was involved with a sneak preview back in Dec.

I highly urge anyone that can make the time to sign up and go get your free ride as it is for a limited time only. I believe that Rini, Travers, Pickos and a few others are involved with this promotion.

Looking forward to my next experience with this product..

• Baller

Yeah changing the line length is bologna.

1- I cant even remember to cut the rope 50% of the time for my partners.

2- My partners would have to sit on the motor box in order to read anything on dash.

3- seeing a screen in direct sunlight to change rope length? Must be a great vivid screen!