HO EXOForm Bindings For Sale

burdhntr

So I stumbled across a small pile of these still in boxes. I’ve got 8 pair of boots and 8 pair of binding/rails (with the levers, screws, and everything). Not sure if anyone is interested, but I like them because I broke an ankle several years back and the fact that these release gives me piece of mind while still providing performance. I’m willing to sell them pretty cheap ($100 + shipping). Mounts direct to the last several years of HO skis, but I’ve got one adapter plate too ($80 + shipping). Sizes are 6, 9, 10, 11, and 12/13. Great bindings for a really great price.

w12hgvchjqcd.jpeg

5sisv9o577oe.jpeg

5oyb6em4yjrv.jpeg

6co3u9t4b151.jpeg

HO Promo video on UTube:

PM'd you. Do the bindings release on twisting falls? Tried watch a few video's but they did not emphasize how the release actually works. I'm very familiar with snow ski bindings and it's obvious the front doesn't release like a snow ski binding but wasn't sure about the back.

• Baller

Hi Dave , been a long time since we emailed I apologize but "life" happened. Anyway just wondering if you still have the 9 left we originally discussed the 10 on SIA HOWEVER I am nervous as I am currently in a 10 EXO Pro and it seems to fit. Let me know as I am still interested in working a deal with you if I can. I have YET to test the release function of them as I don't crash often (perhaps not skiing hard enough) 36 mph 22 off maybe time to shorten the line.