Hardshell binding for a size 14 foot?

bhs

• Baller
Trying to help out a friend who has been on FM Quattro size 14 bindings for years. He wants to try something new but it looks like Reflex goes to 12 and HO to 13. Any other suggestions?

• Baller
I'm close to that size...need 14 in a running shoe; can sometimes wear a 13 dress shoe; bike shoes are a EU 48. I'm currently in an OB4 size 13 hardshell boot with intuition liner. Fits great after multiple liner heating and fitting (I wore several pairs of socks for the process). A bit pricey if you can't get it to work but well worth it if you can.

• Baller
I have a 13 1/2 shoes size, 47 EU, medium width with a fairly low instep. The Reflex white cuff size 12 with their thin liner is just enough. The HO 13 is too small for me and the largest Goode Powershell is too small with no liner. I had great luck for years with a Wiley’s large pro wrap front binding. Good luck on your search.... it’s been said that you marry your bindings and date your skis

• Baller
@bhs the ob four boot is the same Roxa skate boot that reflex buys to use as their Supershell, I don't know if reflex buys that size. Ob four can't get them any more.

Mike's Overall Binding

USA Water Ski  Senior Judge   Senior Driver   Senior Tech Controller

• Baller

@bhs @ski6jones double size 14 Radar Vapor boots on the MOB system. These boots are very close to being a hard shell boot, having a molded plastic "shell" behind the Carbitex outside. They work well with the MOB release system.

5utphtjqyvcv.jpeg

Mike's Overall Binding

USA Water Ski  Senior Judge   Senior Driver   Senior Tech Controller