Another Mans Meat is Another Mans Poision

Stevie Boy

• Baller
If you're on a modern ski and think it's a piece of junk then your settings are wrong and or you are skiing it wrong. They are all just built to well with too much math going in to them anymore. Now on the wrong length ski on someone else's settings, that's a different story.

• Baller

I could never get the Nano 1 to work consistently for me. Maybe the biggest size was too small I was 230 at the time but I struggled to run my second pass consistently and I changed fin settings, binding placements and even tried changing bindings. I went back to a Goode Mid and the consistency came back.

I am not implying the ski was junk I just couldn't get it to work for me.

• Baller
I struggled on two different years of Vapors. I even emailed Chris Rossi for settings(which he was very helpful with) but I could never make the skis work for me. They sure we crazy fast but my onside turn was never consistent regardless of the setting. I'm sure it was probable the Indian that was the problem and not the arrow.

• Baller
I’m skiing good (for me) on the original 68” Torque. My buddy wanted me to try his 68” T3. I couldn’t run a pass on that ski. No dis to the T3. Funny thing is I bought my Torque from this same guy running the same settings and we Ski the same crappy style. The few D3’s I’ve skied same great but always seemed a size too small for me compared to the other manufacturers.