A Shoe Horn? Yes a Shoe Horn

2Valve

• Baller

I picked up a set of Connelly Sync bindings over the winter.

This spring, I discovered my size 13's weren't the easiest set of dogs to slip into a set of boots, so I thought maybe a big shoehorn might work. I picked up one of these, attached a decent float on it (cause I tend to drop things in the lake) and can report it works like a charm.

https://www.comfyclothiers.com/collections/shoe-accessories/long-metal-shoe-horn

2Valve

• Baller

I'm getting a lot of crap from my ski club.

"old man, just get some slippers and a robe when you're on the boat to go with the horn"

"Look, all he needs is a pipe and the evening news"

They obviously don't appreciate the pure genius mind at work here.....:)

• Baller

I have been using one for over 10 yrs. Use the plastic ones because they sort of float long enough that you can retrieve it. Lost several metal ones.

They are also the only way to get the latex seals on a dry suit off your ankles easily. Have not ripped a seal since using a horn for this task.

• Baller_

Since I modified my Rstyle to operate more like an RTP, I can't put it on without tearing up the heal of the liner. Shoe horn solved the problem. Now I use thin bendable plastic instead as I can slip that into the pocket of my trunks. Saves me from buying a new liner. t277i3lo4ecp.jpeg