Zero Off Announces New Software for 3 Event Water Skiing

ROBOT

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller_
@Zman : The micro tuner is basically a vortex generator to disturb the water flow at the point of contact to the micro tuner which has the downstream effect of changing or churning the water flow in that specific region. The position chosen is to alter the configuration of the dish or dish edge on each side of the wake according to the video. They move to match the flow to the line length. Hope that helps.

• Baller

Thanks @DW

Interesting. Also interesting that the most common comment I heard from other skiers at two tourneys I skied behind new SN was people saying the trough freaked them out. Comments seemed to be more that it felt so different to them. Maybe not bad, but different enough that it bugged them.

• Baller

A google search for it will find a page for the update but it’s not live yet. Monday I spoke to someone at Enovation who said try back next month.

It’s going to cost $50 apparently.

My roommate and I upgraded his 08moomba with a dual puck system back in April and it worked great. I have avg 2 to 3 @38 in practice with that setup. Last weekend we upgraded to the single puck system. I have been on 3different 68” skis all season 16’ radar Vapor, 18’ radar vapor, and 18 Syndicate Pro and have been having issues with my onside consistency, so after regionals which I rode my 68” syndicate Pro which I got 1.5 @38’, a friend sold me his 67” syndicate Pro. Well with the new ski, new single puck and the Rev S upgrade I ran 3@38’ 3 times in a row. The new zo feels smoother at the finish of the turn to me, but I have never had a ski that turns so good on both sides. Will play with + settings after nats

• Administrators
@scotchipman ABC and 1 2 3 still function perfectly with Plus. What is changed is the amount of Z0 off can add. The numbers dictate the shape of the throttle curve and that remains same.