Stainless mainline portable in New England?

Bdecker

• Baller

Strange question, but do any ballers in New England have a cable based portable they’d be willing to loan out for a couple days? I’m trying to revive a permitted site in NH on a public lake that was set out by a basic land surveyor years ago. It’s way off and basically useless, but there are some kids and adults on the lake that have expressed an interest, so I’ve been trying to get it fixed up.

My intention is to use a portable as a template to get things skiable, then have a TC come to dial things in. If you’ve got something laying around in the garage or basement, I promise to take fantastic care of it.

• Baller
The guys that ran the INT in New England might have a course. I don't think they are running events this year so the course might not be in use. I seem to remember skiing some events where there wasn't usually a course.

• Baller

Our rope mainlines are plenty good enough to use as a template. They're built on the same surveyed template as our steel cable mainlines, which have been surveyed and have been used in at least a half-dozen IWSF R-tournanents that I'm personally aware of. Won't be R tournament capable of course unless you re-survey what you put in but should get you in the ballpark.

Cheers, Ed