Help with New Bindings

Woody74

• Baller

First off thank you to everyone who has responded to my other post about choosing a new ski for freeskiing with occasional runs through the course. You all gave me some great advice so far!

I also have questions about bindings as those have also changed a lot since I was skiing back in 2003.. I had been skiing on double Tour Wraps from Kidder and that is about the limit of my experience aside from a set of adjustable boots I had on an old HO. I attached a picture of what my ski and binding looked like. How are the new lace up boots relative to my old bindings? Do they give as much support, can you feel the ski the same way, etc? I am sure the comfort level is much higher with the new lace up boots. I feel like my Kidder Tour Wrap bindings were very similar to the HO Animal bindings and also the Wiley's bindings? Thanks for all of the help so far!!

ydmejozdwa7z.jpg

dvqm661fxjyh.jpg

I really dig the T-Factor bindings (D3's front lace-up). I'm on a T-Factor front with a standard rubber RTP. I have a few friends on double T-Factors and a few others on double Leverages (which, until recently, were rear lace). They're both good bindings.

No personal experience with them, but all my other ski friends that aren't in hard-shells are in Radar bindings of some sort.