Anyone go back to an old ski?

ISP6ball

• Baller

Just curious who's gone back to an old ski that they really liked, and how long did you stick with it after you went back to it?

If you went back to an old ski was it your exact ski or did you end up buying the same kind of ski?

Was it as you remembered it, or not the same?

• Baller

I keep going back to my V Type. Skied it the first year it came out, then got the VTR next year. Skied that about half the season and went back to the V type. Skied V type all year last year, next time I go skiing I’m getting off

The pro and back on the v type to see what happens

• Baller
I'm still on my 2014 Mapple 6.0. Just love the ski. Went to a T-3 last year and went back to the 6.0 mid season and been back on it ever since. Still working great for me, but I know I need to get off it soon before it becomes a noodle.

• Baller
I traded a Goode 9960 mid for a Nano 1 a few years ago and never liked the N1. After trying the Helix and Vapor (the Blue one) I bought a Fire Mid and felt much better. Health issues have prevented me from getting fully back on it but I plan to stick with it until I get back close to my previous skiing then keep it until I am definitely on something I ski better on.