A day with Chris Parrish

TEL

• Baller

5jl8v0pkbr1k.jpg

,453ftuxzxyk0.jpg

Chris Parrish gave this never-too-old-to-learn-something-new group the best day ever on our little piece of heaven lake in Orlando. All of us agreed it was the best coaching any of us ever received. Chris was completely in tune with what we needed to improve, even though a few of us were a little worried he’d come out and tell us that we should pick up a new sport or just become a couch potato. Not only did he give advice on certain skis that would possibly help some of us, he also gave advice on which Zero Off settings would best match our style of skiing. Chris has a wealth of knowledge of technique and how to coach, and is also knowledgeable about the boats that are on the market and all the different skis. After all the skiing, it was fun to hang out and have a beer with one of the greatest skiers in the world.

• Baller
Chris is so cool. One year at nationals I was running my 35 pass and I messed up 3 ball a bit. I really cranked 4 ball and was right back in it. After getting back to the crowd after I finished skiing, Chris came up to me and said "Nice four ball man".