Connelly Attack

Spatch17

• Baller
@Spatch17 to answer your question a Panda award is an inside forum joke. When a forum member pulls a bonehead move Horton issues them a Panda Award. Making a statement that goes against water skiing basics 101 is a good way to get it. Some people don’t learn and win it 3x, not sure if there’s a quadruple panda recipient.

• Baller

@Spatch17 Orlando was mostly right, but not quite exactly correct on the details. The Triple panda doesn't so much relate to how many times you've received pandas. It instead relates to the severity of the Panda being doled out. Think back to the Christmas Story how the Triple Dog Dare was like the highest level of dare you could possibly go to. Well, just the same, the triple panda is only awarded when somebody says like literally the stupidest thing @Horton could possibly imagine them saying. So there is no quadruple panda as the triple panda is the highest award one can receive.

As far as what is the Panda. It's a gif of a panda, essentially demonstrating "SMH" or "facepalm" or whatever other reaction people might have to somebody who has said something so stupid that you can't really even respond except to just visibly show your frustration at their stupidity.

That's the best explanation I got. Now Horton can come in and correct me where I'm wrong.