2019 Nautique 200 Jump Switch Cable - Help Please

z_skier

Dilemma: Our club has just gotten the new 200, however, we cannot find where to hook up the jump switch cable. We were told it is wrapped around the pylon, but it was not. We have an extra Jump switch cable (the long cable that hooks up to zero off and to the switch) but we cannot find where to hook that up either.

If anyone has knowledge to help us, please share! We have already talked to Nautique, but still could not find where to plug it in.

Unfortunately it is not zip-tied to the pylon, as it should be. We were trying to get in touch with Bryant through Nautique, but have yet to receive a specific contact number. Luckily we are very good friends with our region's Nautique promo team and they are doing what they can to help us out!

I will probably post again when the solution is finally reached.

• Baller

The black plug in the ZO harness is for the jump switch (the others are grey). At tournaments we often plug directly into that with our own jump switch harness. The jump switch is a white plug that plugs into the other end of that harness.

Look under the dash?

Eric

• Baller_

"Look under the dash"

That's funny!!

Only because I have the distinction of taking one of these new 200's apart.

Definatly not what we are used to construction wise.

If it was me I would take the cover off the hydro gate actuator under the passenger seat and look for the jump switch cable their!

Same problem with my new 2019 200: you have to search under the pylon! There is a cable bunch which you have to disentangle (cut the ties) and then you can pull out the wire, but you have to do this without really seeing what you do... messy but it can be done