MC warranty on Letters

LoopSki

• Baller

ive had 3 letters come loose, and have glued them back on. but my letter "e" is beyond repair as half of it hung in while underway and it broke apart. its been 3 weeks since my dealer inquired about warranty on the letters but have not heard back. anyway one else get letters replaced under warranty? ill just pay for it if its gonna take so long .

y0bvyhsompre.jpg

• Baller
we have a 2015 MC prostar....all I can say is that stick on, raised plastic letters are probably the worst idea EVER!!! I hate them. They are at total PITA when wiping down or cleaning the boat. I just don't get it.

• Baller
literally the only negative thing i have to say about MC's is the side lettering. minor issue but a real pain in the ass. always looks ugly when you see a letter missing...not sure on warranty; but a good dealer would step up IMO; as this is a widespread "minor" issue.

• Baller

Oh the things we can do while "listening" to a slow-moving conference call at work...

Here's some fun examples of what could be on the side of the boat if various letters were to fall off:

Master raft

Mast raft

Mas raft

M s raft

Ma raft

Master aft

Mast aft

Mas aft

Ma aft

M s aft

MasterC a t

Mas C a t