2020 Radar Senate Pro

ROBOT

• Baller

Coming off a 2019 Senate Pro, the ride felt, familiar but with a new level of refinement, smooth turns, soiled feel and great acceleration. I setup the ski using the same settings as my 19 on my first set ran right up to my normal average, which is going up now :).

Overall it's well worth taking a demo ride just remember to bring your wallet.

Fantastic Ski, Great Job Radar this one is going to be hard to top!

• Baller
Just the Pro getting the new shape or will all of them? On a 71" 2019 Lithium and really digging it but if folks are finding it easier to stay on the front of the 2020s I may look to make the switch. Currently 248 lbs and cutting weight slowly. Perhaps a 69...

• Baller
Ski was delivered this afternoon and I road it this evening. It is freaking awesome!! Thanks to Radar and Preformance Ski. Special thanks to @brooks for the hypotheticals. I am stoked!!!

• Baller

Still smiling...haven’t missed a 28 in a week and down to 4@32 now.

Before this ski 28 was a very rare occurrence.

Full disclosure this is all at 32.3 mph.

Since none of us tournament ski and we are all 50-60 it makes it a bit easier on the bodies and crashes are a little softer.

• Baller
Not sure if this is the right thread but I am debating between a 2019 and 2020 Senate Pro. I can pick up a 19 relatively cheap to the '20. Anyone try both and know how they are skiing different. I am on a 2016 Vapor and like it but am a 34mph 15-28off skier. Thinking the switch to Senate Pro '19 or '20 may be more beneficial for me than my 2016 Vapor.

How about the 2020 Senate Pro 65" for a women skier 130 lbs, 5'5". Max speed is 30 mph. Will generating speed be harder? Skiing 22 and 28 off. Should I try it or try something different? Such as Lyric Graphic or Vapor Pro Build?

• Baller
I've been on a 2020 67" Senate Pro for 7 sets now. I downsized from a 2019 69" Senate Pro. I'm 6'3" 195 lbs. This ski is just flat out working for me. Quicker turns, more angle and way earlier at the ball. I've run more -28's in 7 sets than I did in a year on the 69" and today I ran -32 for the 1st time ever. My settings are stock #s from Radar's website. I ski at 32.3 due to joint replacements.

I'm on a 66" Vapor Pro Build now and would think downsizing to 65" Senate Pro might be a good choice. The 66" Pro Build doesn't turn like I would like it to. It's pretty good across course, creates good speed, I would just like it to turn better.