It is going to be an interesting Worlds week

Horton

• Administrators

@Cooper_Trelawney if you click the image & read the text Freddy talks about why he is not at Worlds.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1HyNiOBIYq/?igshid=434pb5su36ar

I agree that we need a crowd and for our World Championships. I'm also not against having the Worlds on a less then perfect ski lake to help attain the crowd and exposure that I think most of us would like.

But when the conditions are so bad that it makes slalom border on dangerous that is not something the jumpers should have to compete in. You hit a swell or roller right before the base of the ramp when it's too late to pass and it could be extremely painful. Lets hope that doesn't happen but we should not be putting our skiers at that kind of risk in my opinion.

• Baller_

Watching the conditions on the web cast and wondering who is going to step up for the glory??

There is no significant monetary incentive!

Rouge conditions for sure..

Look at it this way tricks will be truly a showcase event..

Top seeds today will see who seeks glory!

• Baller

For recordings.Next live is tonite.

Edit:Don't know why my link comes out like this...Go to youtube and check worldwaterskiers and you'll see 6 videos of day 1 and 2 in the playlist.

Edit2:I'm dumb...click on the menu top right side.

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Administrators
From what I've seen so far I may have to eat crow on my bad conditions comments. There's no question a lot of the skiers had very low expectations when they arrived on site. Perhaps those expectations were wrong. We will see.