Reflex XXL

Deep11

• Baller

Hi, does anyone know if any of the top end skis out there have binding hole patterns that take the reflex xxl plate?

Ive got mine on a vapor ProBuild and the toe bar is about 4 inches in front of the furthest forward holes. This means there is flex and the resin/moulding round the bar keeps falling apart. I know it’s not a strictly necessary part but the flex can’t be good? (My “plates of meat” really aren’t that big!)

I’m looking to change skis for next season......

Thx

• Baller
@BraceMaker I agree! All the trick skis have those forward inserts, and so should slalom skis. The new D3 skis do have two forward inserts but they are not the same as their trick ski pattern. The two additional inserts are in line with the remaining front inserts, which requires a different mounting plate than a trick ski. They do match the reflex xl plate. Making the trick ski insert mounting pattern the standard on all skis will help with interchangeablity. All MOB mounting plates currently have the trick ski mounting pattern, but the D3 pattern will be available soon. FYI I added trick ski inserts to my D3 skis.

Mike's Overall Binding

USA Water Ski  Senior Judge   Senior Driver   Senior Tech Controller