Bad service from Camping World

LeonL

• Baller
The same "people" who own Camping World also own Gander Outdoors and Overton's. Camping World is gaining a reputation of bad customer service, failing do warranty work and just overall bad customer relations. Have any of you experienced such from any of these entities?

• Baller_
I had a successful return but it did require some over the phone discussion to achieve satisfaction. I wish I didn't have to do the return as it was due to a product that did not fit correctly rendering it non functional. Bummer because I would have liked to use it.

• Baller
No bad experience but definitely no good experience. Think I could foresee how things would go and was always turned off beforehand. If we’re talking campers here, and if there’s a Giant Recreation World around you (I know there’s 3 in FL, that may be all idk), I’ve had good experiences with them and even when service wasn’t done to my satisfaction they did stand by their word and fix it before I had to get loud. And better prices on their retail side than CW.

Ordered a PWC cover and the wrong one was in the box. After several unanswered emails, I got them on the phone and they sent out another with a return form. They tried to get me to pay return shipping, but sent a label after a phone call.Also ordered a couple of other things this year with no issues. I rate them pretty good.