Malibu Open - Mark Turner

usaski1

• Baller
I did okay.. not what I wanted.. got in deep at 28mph around 1, slow to 2, didn't make 3.. I was hoping to get deep into that pass.. it didn't happen... crowd was pretty pumped though! Still awesome. I'm going to try and get a video on here soon...

• Baller

It was totally cool. and worth the 20 hour drive from Aquaplex. Thanks for all the comments.. I got 5@28mph just last weekend behind a '19 txi, so I know I can ski good on Malibu.. I was kinda bummed at my slalom performance, jump was good to average... I did not ski poorly. I just didn't do as good as I wanted.

Webcast of Slalom

Webcast of Jump

What do I do next guys?

• Baller

@usaski1 Just run 28 this weekend at Aquaplex. We’re full with a bunch of new faces so a good crowd to show off in front of. We have so many Canadians coming I think we may of mistakenly been sanctioned as their Nationals or something.

By the way, even when you get to see Mark ski everyday at home it never becomes any less amazing.

• Baller

@Chad_Scott made this happen. Thanks Chad.

@MAD11 I'm pretty un-amazed at my skiing this year.. time to fix that this weekend I hope. Only ran it a few times in practice behind my MC this year. SOO HARD. 6 more tries at my home site this weekend. #AQUAPLEXFOREVER #MASTERCRAFT #PROSTAR