What are these called

moski

• Baller

Yep that rings a bell. Bullseye boat sight. Yeah they work great in ski course. I’ve considered taking them off. Just curios if they would leave mark. They look like they are just stuck in with adhesive so I’m thinking no marks will present if I remove them. I’ll get a hold of the inventor of them. I go thru the course once in awhile. Then again maybe I’ll just leave them on. They do work great. Of the times going thru the ski course, My wife said she does not use them. So that’s why I’m considering taking off.

Thank u got help folks.

• Baller
How do you know where to mount them? All I can think is super calm day with absolutely zero wind so boat stays put. Driver at the helm, another guy laying on the deck, spreading his weight around so as to not tip the boat, placing them where the driver says to place them while he has a guide ball in his sights.

• Baller
Possibly mount a go pro at eye level and mostly centered where most drivers' heads would be. Record some really good boat path trips down the lake. Then, determine the center point from the videos, and estimate the tolerances???