Innovations ! Whats Missing ?

Stevie Boy

• Baller

There has been a lot of Innovations in the Water Ski World, Ski Technology, Fin Technology, Binding Technology, Various other gadgets, like Mikro-Just etc.

But no Innovations for moving your stuff about, no strong hard case to put just a single slalom ski in, look at the sportstube fairly flimsy in the middle, plenty opportunity for skis to get crushed, real hassle to load your gear, then the soft wheelie bags, how many skis have been damaged in them.

Skis have gone from $500 to $2000 but the means of protecting them is poor, the slalom bags on offer are not brilliant if you have a decent fin protector, or sock with protector, you cannot get your ski in the bag.

Any Innovators out there have any ideas ?

When I am at Airports I see Custom made cases for Bycycles, that they wheel around what a great bit of kit.

• Baller

@Stevie Boy How about a really bad SS custom carbon fiber single slalom case with killer new custom carbon matrix I am using on the skate boots. I am guessing around $10k for the mold, mandrel and vacuum press. $2.5k each for production cases. It would take 10 orders to get it into production but it would be seriously bad to the bone......

ceorra8xfu08.jpeg

• Baller

@Moffattra I build custom high performance athletic shoes and boots from high end aerospace materials and manufacturing processes

. Those are Olympic Short Track Speed Skating boots. These are Long Track

boots.... sd52l7gee4wq.jpeg

These are Barefoot training shoes:dftn9qnghoqc.jpeg

Slalom:gutlb3oc6o9k.jpeg4h9dqhp0qtoj.jpeg