Who wants to ride one of these?

Ronny61

• Baller
There are only 2 companies in production as of now (more are coming) ...Lift boards made in Puerto Rico = 12k and Flite boards built in Australia = 13k It should theoretically be able to be used for recreation on any lake that is no wake - electric only ? They are expensive but look at what people are willing to pay for new wakesurf boats these days 150-200k, people will buy in my opinion (which is why I am becoming a dealer and why I am posting on here to get some feedback.....thanks in advance for all opinions

• Baller

Me me me a million times me!!!

Some guys let me try their

the other day and it was totally awesome. This seems kind of like the onewheel but for water. So awesome. Oddly enough, the same guy was having a foil built to be able to pump indefinitely like @ski6jones describes. Holy cow that must make you tired quick though. I think I'll take the motor.

With that being said, I can't even afford $2k for a one wheel so I certainly can't afford $13k for one of these.

• Baller
Looks fun to try (rental) but not something I'd stay interested in doing a lot. Price seems way high. I'd have to compare to a personal water craft (yeah I know they make some noise) but a similar solo experience with a much different learning curve.

• Baller

Thanks for all the feedback, most responses fall in line with my first thoughts and about what I expected, although because of it's uniqueness you really can't compare it to boats and wave runners imo. It will be a different clientele that will purchase these things and all the others might spend a little bit to rent one now and then if it is put in front of you.

There will be cheaper versions from Japan, China, etc. that will be coming to market in the 4-5-6k range in the near future. They will not be of the same quality but it will at some point drive the price down from these guys.

It is a very unique feeling to "fly" one of these things but I asked myself...would I get this mastered fairly quickly and get board with no further challenge or progression?

But then I thought about riding my snowboard, making big surf style carves, floating thru the trees in silence on a 12" powder day, I have that mastered and it is a unique feeling unlike anything else. I can't imaging ever giving this up because there is not much more challenge or progression.

I think there will be buyers once people have had the opportunity to "fly" one