Paul Crawford is leaving D3

Jordan

• Baller

After over 30 years of living, breathing and representing KIDDER products the time has come to start in a new direction. As of today I will no longer be working with D3 SKIS. I have new opportunities in the sport we all love and Kari and I will now focus our energies in this fresh new direction.

I wish our friends at D3 all the best going forward and thank the Kidders for the time we have been involved with such a great company.

What I will miss most are the relationships I have made over this long journey. This includes a long list of skiers, dealers, distributors, allies and competitors.

Thanks for all the wonderful memories.

The time has come to turn the page.

Ski you all soon!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2995682027163300&id=100001645963222

• Baller
I’m told he’s gone on to find a lucrative career as a lead designer of tubes. Actually, as much as I want to leave that as a joke, I’m 100% certain we are going to see some badass skis come from wherever he is going. I look forward to see what comes next from you mr Crawford and wish you very well in your new direction

• Baller_
Hopefully Paul is planning on staying in the water ski buisness in some form or another. Paul tipped me off at the masters the day the drunk women took the wake barge for a joyride on Robin lake right from under my nose!