AWSA 1990 Ski Brendella evaluation

EFW

• Baller

Not sure what exact year or model this Brendella was but I saw it a couple years ago on a trip to Wisconsin and it was in stunning condition. That's my daughter trying to figure out what I was making such a big deal about.

vg22ab27ubz8.jpg

81rbg3tzo62g.jpg

• Baller
Wow Nice looking and well preserved. Love seeing those well cared for ski-craft From the era CC. MC. Brenda"s Centurions and Malibus can hold up well. Harder to find...... Supra. American Skier, Supreme but they exist!

• Baller
@RichardDoane thanks, happy with the ol girl. I had some carb issues which have now settled down and she is running like a beaut. ill check if i have more interior pics and send to you if it helps.

• Baller

Here is our 1990 Brendella that is for sale. Has lived at this lake it’s whole life. Started as a promo , we are the third owners. Bought it for my kids , but they just don’t use it. Just under 1200 hours on the Ford 351 engine , original interior is in good shape , perfect pass . Pre Covid pricing. Located in Arvin Ca. qdy4gg4fetib.png

vz1hoyphd7v1.png

• Baller

Have many sets behind my ski partner's 1989.

Fun boat, very good pull with PP.

Had to stop skiing it due to wood stringer issues.

Anyone ever tackled the job of installing new stringers?

I know it is no small task, but the boat was running so good, and near perfect times. And, the nostalgia.

• Baller

Look up the Ron Tanis videos restoring a rare bird. He restores a 1988 American Skier including stringer, floor, and new foam in the floors. I know a guy who restored the floors in a 1984 American Skier. Good winter/offseason project.

Edited by GaryJanzig