Who would win?

skioholic

• Baller

D3. No Ho trick skis and no jumpers from Radar or anybody else but jump ski only outfits.

Slalom only? D3 would be pretty tough to beat on the men’s podium. Women’s would be a tossup behind the Goode that would be on the top. Radar’s top female is currently working on her own personal team event, so it would probably be a little of everybody. 1 Connelly for sure.

It does sound like it would be a cool format to be a spectator at

• Baller

@BraceMaker D3 doesn’t have 5 skiers? I know Nate, Freddie, Sean Hunter, Tom Poole, Brooke Baldwin, and Sam Dumala are all on D3 skis. I’m sure there’s more in the elite list. So Radar, D3, HO, and Goode.

What about Connelly? I know Sacha Descuns, Joel Howley, Thibault Dailand on the men’s side, Manon Costard, Siani Oliver on the Women’s.

I really like the idea of team competition, even just for fun. “The Manufacturer’s Cup”

• Baller

I clearly have too much time on my hands. A 3-event makes things very complicated; things are very consolidated for trick and jump, and there are skiers that slalom for one manufacturer, trick for another, and jump for Goodman. I downloaded the latest IWWF top 75 rankings for each discipline, did my best through manufacturer web sites, WWS, social media, Water Ski Podcast, Spraymakers, Flowpoint, etc. to assign a manufacturer to each skier. Then I sorted them by rank and manufacturer to come up with a running order. WOW! I wanna watch this. Round 5 looks amazing, but if you've ever been involved with Collegiate skiing, you'd see that the "W" would likely come from rounds 4 and/or 5. Goode likely has the ladies side locked up, but Sean v. Matteo might just decide the men's side.

The analysis (look at the attached PDF's before reading below)... Radar, D3, HO, Goode and Connelly look to have a full team, but Reflex and Monte Carlo are close to being full. I'm sure I missed something, or botched the running orders, so please correct my first run at this. However, my crude analysis says Team Goode takes the win due to the ladies and the bench depth, BUT D3 has a strong case for the mens side, and HO claims a strong family-team mentality with a deep bench, so... PROVE ME WRONG!!!