How will your spending habits change this ski season?

skinut

• Baller
I deliver groceries to stores, schools, care centers and restaurants so I have been working full time essential job. Wife is a bookkeeper for a big plumbing outfit and is working almost full time. All the public lakes around here are closed☹️ and our private lake doesn’t open til May. Really got the itch to ski since it’s been February when I last got wet. Have plenty of home projects that have kept me busy and just waiting for the weather to warm up a bit and stay there so I can plant my vegetable garden

• Baller

@RazorRoss3 Sorry to hear that. Use your time now for "pre-hab". Have a PT work you through the rehab protocols you will do post-op. Get, or keep your quads firing.

I did 6 weeks of pre-hab before my ACL surgery. Helped a lot. And, if it makes you feel a lil better, I was back in the course 6 months and 1 week post-op. At age 62.

Best wishes!

• Baller

@teammalibu @Zman thanks for the support.

From May 7th even a 6 month recovery puts me in November, ice on and no skiing. Both surgeons I’ve talked to have suggested that 6 months is ok but the more current data suggests 9 months is better in terms of reducing long term risk of re-tear so with more ski seasons ahead of me than behind me I’m happy to wait the full 9 to February and make sure I’m at 100% power by the time my 2021 season starts.