Accuski 2000

jyjr

• Baller
I have a lot of parts and a few displays. This was an amazing system that sadly didn't get its chance thanks to AWSA politics. PM me --- I can send you a couple displays to see if they can help you out. #worlds smoothest pull...... NO letters or numbers needed. :D

• Baller
Fantastic slalom pull. tricks not so good, and jump (with switch) is ok for low/mid level jumping but a different feel than ZO for sure. Our Accuski has been in service since installing it in 1998 - pretty solid system. Finally moved to a CC 200/ZO boat, getting ready to sell my 97 PS190 with Accuski.

• Baller

Actually you didn't have to add throttle once you put the Accuski boat into gear and engaged the system --- with a one second tap of the pedal--- it would pull up the skier and lock in to speed. ( you could even program a soft or firm pull up based on 1 of 10 skier profiles) The throttle stayed in the forward detent position. The system shut down by either pulling the throttle to neutral or tapping on the pedal again.

The other option was to pull the skier up traditionally and get the boat to about 2 mph under their programmed speed then the system would beep and display "Armed" then a tap of the pedal engaged and the system's servo took over.

Really a nice system and a great slalom pull. I heard the next gen [v9 or 10] system was better for tricks and jump but it was too little too late.

The biggest complaint was that no one liked the foot pedal in a boat, ( @DaveD ) and many had trouble using it at first ..... I was always amazed my friends couldn't use their feet in a boat but had no trouble in cars and trucks.

• Baller

Thought I would just "bump" this thread

I came across a box off old Accu-ski parts I have collected over the years. At least 4 screens. 2 or 3 ECU's and several master cables, servos and switches plus horns.

You could make a complete system for RPM speed control and/or just keep a couple functioning systems running with replacement parts. (What I did)

PM if interested in the lot.