Looking for a spinning wakeboard rack for 2019 Malibu response TXi

xraydoc

u3lmz10qk9ae.jpg

cmqbf01eh1km.jpg

I know this is a needle in a haystack since most people don't have towers on their slalom boat but just in case. I am looking for a driver starboard side spinning wake board rack. I ordered the boat with a ski holder but due to the way my dock is made I can't have it on there or it hits. Happy to buy one or trade for the ski rack if desiredob4yb27gaukd.jpg

Well after some time I am back to looking for a port side rack for the tower on my 2019 Malibu Response TXI.

I know this is a needle in a haystack since most people don't have towers on their slalom boat but just in case. I am looking for a driver starboard side spinning wake board rack. I ordered the boat with a ski holder but due to the way my dock is made I can't have it on there or it hits. Happy to buy one or trade for the ski rack if desired

• Baller
@xraydoc if you haven't tried www.themalibucrew.com you might find a better audience there. I am assuming you are looking at an OEM rack vs. an aftermarket one? I think I saw some racks in the classifieds, but not sure if they will fit your tower or not.