The 2021 MasterCraft ProStar

Horton

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller

It was an exciting mid October day at the lake yesterday.  We got our new Prostar.  We could not be happier.  The boat is amazing.  It drives incredible and skis great.  Five people skied behind it ranging from 28 to 34 mph and all comments were positive.  The wakes are shaped a little different but are still low and soft.  As other people have noted, the boat is quiet.  When I was skiing behind, I felt like we were not getting up to speed because it was so quiet.  The hull shot was great with our short setups and our 5000' altitude.  It is quicker up to speed with the four blade prop than our 2018 5.7 Prostar was with the three blade high altitude prop.  We love the new look inside and out.  We ordered it before the boat designer was available which made me nervous.  We wanted lots of white to make it easier to clean but still wanted it to look good.  We love how it looks.  The entire process from ordering it to skiing behind it yesterday was perfect.  Everything was what we expected and more.  My day ended yesterday with my boat/ski partner sending me a text that said "Dang that is a good boat!" 6hbzzdcp0t3v.jpg9ftnv0opdt4i.jpgdcnhya5kpk9c.jpg