Kreg Llewellyn

Andre

• Members

So heartbreaking....not only a brilliant talent who did so much in and for the sport, but he was a wonderful and kind person. Another great friend moved on this year.

Prayers of peace and comfort for the family.

• Baller
Very saddening news, he coached me often years ago when he was still living in Orlando back in 98/99ish maybe, got me into running 35’s and 38 .... Recently I always ask about him when I’d run in to Jarrett or Dorien at tournaments Prayers to all of the family

• Baller
My heart is deeply saddened by this news. Kreg was a wonderful person. So inviting, talented, and humble. When I was at UCF we had many encounters and he always made me feel important even when I was just a struggling collegiate skier. Thoughts go out to his family and friends ?

• Baller

Kreg was younger than me when I was competing at the national level and was one of the superstars of Canadian and international competitions.

His kind demeanour, and youthful spirit was great to see at the Nats every year. Like most Canadian skiers he was a 3-eventer with tricks being his strength. He passed that skill and passion on to his younger brother Jarett and look how far he went!

I spent a lot of time with the boys father as I was at that time closer to Dons age than the boys.

I miss Don, and miss Kreg.

May their family heal and remember the best times.

• Baller
The thing I remember most about him is how his eyes would light up and a big smile came across his face every time he would see you. I had so much fun skiing with him at Ferraro's lakes back in the day. He was always happy to ride in the boat and lend any help he could. And, being able to watch him was always a treat. His level of talent is truly unparalleled. Good at every single thing he touched. Such a good guy.

• Members

@theboardingschool last fall Kreg and Krista pulled up on the golf cart, his eyes lit up, big smile, when he saw the high power compound bow I was shooting. Never having shot a bow, I strapped the trigger to his right hand, explained the sight and peep-sight, drawing about 65 pounds he ripped 4 bullseyes in a row and said wow that's cool.

Like you said, good at everything he touched.