The big news

The_MS

• Baller

Just woke up, had to make sure it wasn't April 1!

Where in Flur-ida?

Able to sell ur joint in Pine Island? If not can I rent it weekly with my college ski buddies? Please leave the fridge full of IPA.

• Baller_

I always get my account hacked by the galactic emperor leader.

Truck is loaded but still up here in S Canada ?? ready to roll this weekend.

I can hardly wait to get down to Florida and terrorize the children.

• Members
@OTF has no intention of drying out anytime in the near future. Someone is going to have to become a cranky old Slalom booze hound around here to yell at and torture the children. I’ll take one for the team I guess. At least I had a great trainer and role model to follow in the footsteps of

• Members

@ForrestGump I think the important things to tell them are

1.)The_ MS always let me drink his booze and use his hot tub, no questions.

2.) My ability to teach you and your kids depends on your ability to be taught to drive along with your availability to drive.

3.) The_MS paid for all my sets and gear every year.

4.) The_MS did all my yard work so I could focus on skiing

Basically The_MS was a great neighbor FL will be lucky to have them.

• Baller_

Ski Watch in Milton. Gonna miss skiing at TLE2 and lots of good times have been spent on the dock. Living next to and skiing with @Mikro-Just guy and @SkiOrDie has its positives. Both can drive. Pretty cool place to live and ski. Time to move on and add a few months to my skiing.

@OTF is not kidding. I cant tell you how many times I find bottles of Beam in the shrubs by the hot tub. Just wake him up, dry him off and hes good to drive.

• Baller
Skiwatch??!! Too cool. Buy a place or building a lot? Obviously I'm familiar with the layout where will the new Mr. and Mrs. MS joint be on the property? Keep TJ in line, would ya? If you are really nice, I'll visit and bring some ribs.

• Baller

Higher end slalom ranks are thinning in MN. Y’all have to go on down to skiwatch, put a drink or two in @Mrs_MS and have her sing “Lucky Star” or some other 80s Madonna song?

Mark is going to quit skiing and fish full-time. The only time he won’t be fishing is when eating fish and drinking beer. It’s over, people.

Kidding aside if I could talk my wife into moving there...I love that place.

• Baller_
Heading to Cedar Ridge for the weekend and then on to the new home at Ski Watch. its been a great last 2 weeks of wind/weather and have skied almost daily. Gonna miss skiing here in Jun/Jul/Aug.

• Baller
@Andre and many of 'em don't ski much. Always water to be had and skis really nice. Good people, too. I love skiing the lake with the boat launch--narrower so like a tunnel with the high trees both sides.