Best place to buy balls in Canada

Justin_C

• Baller
Now that you're done thinking up all your jokes, I usually buy my slalom balls through Ez-Slalom and have them shipped in the States and then go across the boarder to pick them up. Unfortunately with the dollar and shipping cost to Canada, the cost would be a lot higher than ideal. Where do people in Canada usually buy theirs from within Canada? Shuswap is still pricey but maybe that's just the cost of maintaing a course now.

• Baller

We just receive our order from Ed @ EZ slalom.We had them ship directly this time in only 4 days(QC).A bit more but still less costly option...Ed only charge extra from the nearest major city to final destination.Extra duty cost was 23$.

I've look into all options...

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Baller

No matter what you get them, stay away from Taylor made slalom buoys. I had 16 green slalom buoys valves fail. They got soft and leak air. I have some other Taylors (yellow, orange & even GREEN), Polyform, Overton's, Bart's, Skier to Skier and none of them failed. All in the same storage area.

edz97xhi0tcd.jpg

George A. Amonette

78 Water Oak Ln.

Jacksons Gap, Alabama

• Baller
If you’re near southern Canada , swing by the former home of @The_MS and you can pick up a few for free. Word on the street is that when they froze off for the final time , he left them there , packed up , and moved to Florida ???

• Baller
For anyone following this or finding it in the future, Spartan Marine in Dartmouth, NS is where I ended up ordering from. Cheapest I could find and Garrett was great to deal with. Time will tell the quality but customer service and price was great!

• Baller

So,cheaper then my 360$ CDN total from Ed.

Dawn good deal!

As for quality,he's must be selling the same Polyform as others...so for us,we replace with new set each year and keep the best used ones as spare.Yellow ones are the worst,fading cracking and getting sticky at the end of one season.

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!