BANANARONS NEW TUG

bananaron

• Baller

Hey ballers after looking at many boats and losing out on some quick sales I bought a new tug.Its a 2011 Carbon Pro and I have to say after all of the boats I have owned the past yrs this is at the top of the list.@Horton you are right these wakes are small.Also other guys mentioned that the wakes are flat and YES for me this is a great ski machine.Its loaded with heated seats,heater,ZO,hot and cold shower and the other standard items.I really enjoy and not sure I can let it goHOWEVER if someone really wants it I would let it go.I can't believe how fantastic this thing skis and drives.FANTASTIC.....Thanks for the info.394lhlncydea.jpg

jr3krl8ffme0.jpg

opsxh1cyojx3.jpg

8zj0tkmsuxtp.jpg

8bjcl6hn6h03.jpg

• Baller

Is this a for sale thread?

Looks clean! How many hrs and how much you want? :)

Also,should we close the ''Looking for'' thread or keep it open?

J\K Ron! Skied a same era at LaPoint ski park and the wake was awsome!

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Baller
I really like this boat its loaded with features and skis awesome.It only has 300 hrs and is PRISTINE CONDITION.I tried to buy several other boats like a 14 MC PS and a 11 LXI however things did not work out.I really feel like keeping this boat however if someone wants it contact me.These boats are like girlfriends you love them however there is another one around the corner......

• Baller

It's too bad these are not being produced anymore--they seem like a great ski boat. Probably some slight tracking mods like MC just did and it's even better. Maybe drop a ski rack on one side instead of a back-board.

Enjoy Ron.

• Baller
@6balls Thanks...so far I really enjoy the boat.Hey ballers my wife is a gem.She is a fantastic boat driver and pulls me slalom and barefoot anytime I want to go.Also she is my road trip partner when getting these boats and she can drive that RAM truck 75MPH down that interstate pulling that boat better then most of us.We just got back from Colorado pulling the new boat out of the rockies and it was the road trip from hell and she was driving many hrs and no complaints.She has spent countless hrs making sure I can ski and enjoy my passion.She is FANTASTIC and I am a blessed man and lucky to have her in my life.LIFE IS GOOD........